Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)For those who feel alone in a sea of ehtical dilemnas, this book will make you feel like you are in good company and not alone. I have worked hard to earn my way up the ladder, only to be struck down by those who made it by simply getting into the good 'ol boy club.
Ken Blannchard's book is the lighthouse in the fog of unethical practice and behavior. This book sheds light on the real value of ethics and that getting ahead at any cost is not the norm.
Ethics in the workplace is a practical and valiant 'goal', excuse me, 'road' to travel. I was amazed at how this book described my own workplace to a "T". This book inspired me to continue to travel the ethical road I held (and still hold) in high regard.
I have read many of Ken Blanchard's books and he uses the method to teach by using real world scenarios. This particular book reads fast, but the concepts stay with you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Power of Ethical Management
Click here for more information about The Power of Ethical Management
0 comments:
Post a Comment