Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The author grew up in Mississippi and tells stories and things remembered about people, especially the Miss Bessie's of the south.She regales us with ideas of a Kinfolk Thrift Shop (putting those we don't want in ) and how we adopted other families and grandparents in times past. I recognized myself, my girlfriend, my husband, etc. in these pages. It is a small book, only 77 pages and good for gift giving and a quick read before bedtime. Chapter titles include "What Are You Saving it For?" (I ask myself that all the time) and "Bless the Buzzards" (all those rotting squirrels have to be taken care of) and Norman Rockwell - was he REALLY portraying America or was he selling magazines?I found it funny and will re-read this book. Enjoy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Reflections of a Silver Belle
A collection of thoughts, reflections, and memories which will make the reader pause and recognize not only one's self, but relatives and friends. An encouraging study in growing old gracefully and living life to the fullest.
Click here for more information about Reflections of a Silver Belle
0 comments:
Post a Comment