The Hitchcock Murders Review

The Hitchcock Murders
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a huge fan of Hitchcock and I've read quite a bit about him. I picked up this book in London and enjoyed it immensely. I like how Conrad uses works from the entire Hitchcock canon (not just critical favorites) to illustrate the central themes of his films. The fine line between sex and death, Hitch's mistrust of authority figures and organized religion, his love/hate relationship with the idealized "Hitchcock blond", the often even more perverse nature of his favorite source material ... it's all here. There are a number of other interesting topics as well: food, music, Hitchcock's dark sense of humor and penchant for practical jokes ... well worth the read for any Hitchcock fan.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Hitchcock Murders



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Hitchcock Murders

0 comments:

Post a Comment