Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was pleasantly surprised with how great this book is. It's full of haunting set pieces that will stay with you -- to describe them at all will ruin the thrill of surprise for you (and there are a host of nasty surprises throughout the book). I was reluctant to start this novel, thinking, "What can he possibly do with the haunted house theme that we all haven't seen before?" Well, Masterson has come up with something new here -- a fresh twist on the traditional ghost story, with lots of interesting ideas and a terrifying villain that you won't soon forget.
I read many horror novels each year -- it's one of my favorite genres. Like many reviewers here on Amazon, I'm always on the lookout for something I haven't seen before, something exciting and original that will have me flipping the pages as fast as I can. By that standard, this book delivers. It's my first book by Masterson, but it definitely won't be the last!
Click Here to see more reviews about: The House That Jack Built
Click here for more information about The House That Jack Built
0 comments:
Post a Comment