Maxfield Parrish Review

Maxfield Parrish
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have just finished reading the book "Maxfield Parrish and the American Imagists", quite literally from cover to cover and I could not allow the occasion to pass without writing a review. It was, indeed, my profound pleasure to have read this book. I have been an MP aficiondo for probably 45 years of more. During this time I have acquired a very small and modest collection of his art prints as well as a dozen or more books and other miscellaneous items over the years. More importantly along the way I have gained a depth of appreciation of MP's genius as an artist and thinker. The publication of this book in 2004 represents a compendium of this American icon's work that brought it all together for me. It represents a resource and reference that I will be sure to refer to from time to time. The choice of format, quality stock, a faithful rendering and reproduction of the artwork and well-written text are impressive and unexcelled. Excellent!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxfield Parrish



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Maxfield Parrish

0 comments:

Post a Comment